Saturday, October 02, 2004

shirley temple anyone?

oh well. im finally blogging. =p its been quite long already. u know why? cos im busy at the pub.haha! oh! yesterday, which is friday. collin and the gang came down to the pub for a drink and some pool. i was surprised. i thought only a few but guess what the whole group came.i was like 'ok!'..haha. yeah, i played pool with this girl after they left. i actually thought i would lose, BUT i won! =P yeah she from japan or thailand or something. well im now shagged. so shagged. very shagged. gonna shagged. haha, mad me! well, i spoke to hitomi about some things and ask her not to feel sad and stuff.yeah, take your time..slowly~ =P. and im sorry peeps if you view my last entry bout giving up love. im totally a moron. maybe i wrote that out because i was upset or something.i didnt meant to make myself sound so mean.im sorry.=( so yeah sorry peeps! your always da best i have with me. *that someday will bring me back to you...that may be all i need,in darkness she is all i see.come and rest your bones with me.driving slow on sunday morning. and i never want to leave
* >>u know who u are. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home