Thursday, October 07, 2004

why!

fuck man! i really hate life. really hate it to the core! firstly im awake until now cos im waiting for my mum and i dun think i can sleep. im going to skip school today. was actually deciding to go and suppose to sleep after i came back from work. but my dad didnt came home and its 2 plus and still no sign of him.my mum and i waited while i ate some food. then later a guy from the 7th floor came to my house saying my dad was lying on the 6 floor and was unconscious..so i run up the 6th storey jus with my boxers on. when i saw my dad. there was a pool of blood all over the stairs and his head and nose was bleeding! he jus lost his balance and fell off the stairs. i was fucking crying there when i saw the blood, his losing lots of it. why god! why! called the ambulance. waited downstairs for the paramedics to come. showed them the way up.check on my dad to see if his okay. later they brought him to the ambulance. my mum called my uncle to drive her to the hospital.so now i porberly cant sleep cos i have to wake my brother up for school..i lost my mood in sleeping already.jus waiting for my mum to call. tear*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home