Sunday, November 07, 2004

night out

well, its been a tired weekend for me. firstly, i aint doing my things. whats wrong with me?! ok,been waking up damm early these past few days.was a nightmare for me man!.=p so yeah, met collin yesterday and mug until 6 in the evening. went to orchard cine to eat yoshinoya and down to indo cine to watch the live band. actually i wasnt feeling kinda ok. i guess. my darling didnt msg me so i msg her.i felt like things was kinda diff.thought something happen..ok well, im too parnoid and i know i shouldnt be doing this.*sigh...anyway, collin decided to go clubbing with elaine and ask me to come cos he was the only one.elaine was with her friends.i wasnt feeling ok actually. seeing him also sad.i went to join him. ok, came back,change, then off to dbl o.my darling called me..i told her i was going clubbing.she wasnt happy.*sigh.
ok when we're there, we actually can go in man! so happy. yeah ordered jugs and drank to the max.wanted to forget bout the negative thoughts. really.didnt know what to do.elaine ask collin and i out to the dancefloor to dance but this collin doesnt want to..=X let elaine dance alone lolx..so yeah dance with her though.was actually accompanying her so no guys will psycho her. =P yup,music was great.they even got shaggy! haha.yeah after that was high BUT i still know what im doing k. but was jus feeling dizzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home