Tuesday, October 26, 2004

headache

erm, ok i dun feel well now. having headache same as my darling. i think its the hospital.=X anyway, i was late to meet her cos i finished school late today. i didnt wanted to tell her that actually, so i rush down after that to meet her. though i didnt ate. i felt i should meet her. so i met her. to me, she was upset cos i thought she was like that for me being late.jus totally lost mood in talking to her.i felt im doing this all the time like making her wait. in the bus, we were totally quiet. and i did told her some things in the bus that hurt her. dear,
i didnt mean it k, really! i didnt meant to hurt u like that. im sorry k. yeah, then gastric got me..i was in pain.=( really pain..my darling was there to hold me and i started tearing. i told her i was sorry. and jus broke down.yeah, right now im fine and so is she. we're both okay. met her mummy at tan tock seng, went to eat dinner with them and we're off to our separate ways. was at novena square and then to yishun park which we had a little time together..lolx! shhhhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home