Saturday, November 20, 2004

saturday~!!

well, its a saturday afternoon and im feeling damm tired man.*yawns. been busy for the past few days and didnt have the time to post out entries..haha.yup my days was almost like rotting at home, going to school,out to work, and slacking with friends..yes yes, this is my daily life. anyway, so many things not done.its will never be completed. ha! so yeah. oh ya..and that annoymous person who is da 'destroyer' haha, i know ur out to destroy my blog but hey!, its ok man. do ur thing. it proves alot of what your doing. yup,yup. and for your info i didnt ask for ur opinion.i only ask for my friends..so yeah if u can do urs better than mine then come and talk to me. cheers..oh and once again its ok to call me a sensetive bastard. i dun blame you.;) yeah emo here emo there. it gotta be emo songs man..ahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home