Tuesday, November 23, 2004

its my last day!

well,im home now. jus finish my exams.im so happy! after today, theres no need to come back to school.anyway, i didnt study much so it was jus guessing around when i was sitting for my paper.i guess im gonna fail =( yeah i deserve it. all the time i spend outside,noting good but slacking.im going to work later so yeah im going to take a nap i guess.right now i jus want to get things out of my head. and stop thinking. after that night, i was totally different when she said she's going overseas to study and told me i still have girls to go after. i was totally dissapointed although she was joking, i was upset.its like she putting it in a way that our relationship was jus temporary. so yeah,peeps im not thinking so much now ok..im fine. well, jus take everyday as a blessing from god. whatever happens, let it be. it will come to my own accord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home